Medicinal mushroom Polyporus – Polyporus umbellatus – lumpy bracket - ZHU LING, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) as a natural antibiotic for more than 1,000 years. Its antibacterial effect has proved successful both as a wound disinfectant and for overall strengthening of the body. With the famous ice mummy Ötzi there was found a polypore closely related to this one – it is assumed that it was for protection against infections. This mushroom contains diuretic substances that regulate the flow of lymph. Mycotherapy uses anundergound part called sklerotium. The active substances that it contains have an exceptionally high concentration.
- oedemas, fluid removal and lymph flow
- healthy immune system
- fight with chlamydia, yeast
- blood pressure regulation
- hair, skin
- nature – cool
- flavour – slightly sweet
- tropism – spleen, kidneys, urinary bladder
Effects according to traditional medicine:
- support of urination
- oedema removal
- fluid removal
The content of polysaccharides in MycoMedica Polyporus extract is at least 30 % (300 mg/g).
- for health problems: 3–4 capsules a day until the problems are alleviated (you should consult your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- each week, we recommend using it 5 days in a row and then skipping 2 days
- for preventive use: 1–2 capsules a day (2–3 months in a year)
- use the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 20 minutes before eating or 30 minutes after eating), wash down with water or weak tea
Warning: The product is not intended for children under 3 years of age or for pregnant and breastfeeding women. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children. The product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Does not contain ephedrine, caffeine, gluten, preservatives, colouring or sugar.
The products on this website are food supplements. They are not drugs and they must not be confused with prescription drugs. According to EU Directive No. 432/2006, we are not allowed to provide any health claims about our products that would refer to their healing effects. We have amended our original texts to comply with the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information in the product sections. Information about individual medicinal mushrooms can be found through publicly available sources. You can also use our Advice centre.