The MycoStimul product is based on traditional Chinese medicine principles. It provides a balanced combination of effects of medicinal mushroom and Chinese healing herbs. The author of its recipe is MUDr. Lucký, our leading traditional Chinese medicine specialist.
MycoStimul provides a strong combination for restoring your vitality. Reishi, ginseng and astragalus are appreciated adaptogens that contain many natural substances able tohelp your body and recharge your batteries. It does not provide a stimulation that would steal the reserves of your body, but a replenishment of lost vitality. It seems that the effects of these healing herbs have been known to Chinese civilization from its beginning.
MycoStimul has a positive effect on conditions such as:
- strengthening the body health
- physical or mental inefficiency
- convalescence after illness or operation
- burnout syndrome
- for improving athletic performance
MycoStimul is a suitable help for sportsmen, as it is not subject to anti-doping measures.
Reishi – Ganoderma lucidum – lingzhi – 60 %, Hong Ren Shen – Radix ginseng – ginseng root – 5 %, Sheng Huang Qi – Radix astragali – astragalus root – 35 %
- the recommended daily dose is 6 tablets twice a day (children 3–12 years old 3 tablets twice a day)
- use the tablets on an empty stomach (at least 20 minutes before eating or 30 minutes after eating), wash down with water or weak tea
Package contents: 180 tablets, 350 mg each
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace advice of a qualified doctor. Consult your physician for information about your health.