Hericium (Hericium erinaceus – Lion's mane mushroom) is a very popular edible mushroom, mainly for more than 30 aromatic components it contains. It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine. It is rich in beta-glucans (typical for medicinal mushrooms), phytosterols, erinacine Q and all of the eight essential amino acids. As every medicinal mushroom, it contains high number of various vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- healthy nervous system
- psychological harmonisation
- healthy stomach and intestines
- healthy sleep
- stress etc.
- nature – neutral
- flavour – sweet, bland
- tropism – spleen, stomach, heart (other sources also state liver, kidney or all elements)
Effects according to traditional medicine:
- tonifies the stomach and regulates its Qi
- restores the spleen and helps with digestion
- calms the Shen (spirit) and improves brain activity
- affects all organ systems
The content of polysaccharides in MycoMedica Hericium extract is at least 30 % (300 mg/g).
- for health problems: 6–8 capsules a day until the problems are alleviated (you should consult your doctor or Chinese medicine practitioner)
- each week, we recommend using it 5 days in a row and then skipping 2 days
- for preventive use: 2–4 capsules a day (2–3 months a year)
- use the capsules on an empty stomach (at least 20 minutes before eating or 30 minutes after eating), wash down with water or weak tea
Package contents: 90 capsules, 500 mg of extract each
The products on this website are food supplements. They are not medicinal drugs and they must not be confused with prescription drugs. According to EU Directive No. 432/2006, we are not allowed to provide any health claims about our products that would refer to their healing effects. We have amended our original texts to comply with the current legislation. Therefore, you will not find much information in the product sections. Information about individual medicinal mushrooms can be found through publicly available sources. You can also use out Advice centre.
MycoMedica Hericium product is approved by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic, ref. no. OVZ-35.1-21.04.2011-45938.